1. As I was going to St. Ives,I met a man with seven wives,each wife had seven sacks,each sack had seven cats,each cat had seven kits:
kits, cats, sacks, and wives,how many were there going to St. Ives?
2. What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?
3. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?
4. A Rest
5. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
6. What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
7. I have streets, but no pavement.
I have cities, but not buildings.
I have forests, yet not trees.
I have rivers, yet no water.
What am I?
8. I am a word. If you pronounce me rightly, it will be wrong. If you pronounce me wrong it is right. What word am I?
9. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
10. What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?
11.With the rich, I am blue, with the poor, I am red, with the bear I am warm, and with the frog, I am cool. What am I?
12. A construction worker fell from a 100-foot ladder, yet he didn't suffer a scratch. How is this possible?
13. What has two ends and no beginning?
14. A construction worker fell from a 100-foot ladder, yet he didn't suffer a scratch. How is this possible?
15. I have a bed but never sleep. I have a mouth but never eat. What am I?
16. You just bought a one-storey 100-year-old house with its original oak floors still intact.The inspector comes to look at the house and is astonished because the stairs are made of_________?
17. It belongs to you but is used by everyone except for you. What is it?
18. I may be light as a feather but almost no one can hold me for very long. What am I?
19. If a rooster laid a brown egg, a yellow egg, and a white egg, what sort of chicks would hatch from each?
20. I must be broken open before you can enjoy me. What am I?
21. I have an eye but cannot see. What am I?
22. I may be full of keys but I’m unable to open a single door. What am I?
I can be as small as an ant, as large as an elephant, I don’t weigh a thing, and you can never lose me. what am I?
13th March, 2020:
There are three houses. One is red, one is blue, and one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle, and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle, where is the white house?
16th March, 2020:
You are in a cabin and there is no electric light. You have one match, one newspaper, one lamp, and one candle. Which do you light first, the newspaper, the lamp, the candle, or the fire?
17th March, 2020:
Who is bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby?
Mike is a butcher. He is 1,70m. tall. What does he weigh?
19th March, 2020:
How far can a rabbit run into the woods?
20th March, 2020:
In a year, there are 12 months. Seven months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
23rd March, 2020:
When I was six years old, my sister was half my age and my brother was twice my age. five years later, what is the sum of my siblings' ages?
24th March, 2020:
Which word does not belong in the following list: stop prop crop drop or flop?
25th March, 2020:
DO YOU KNOW WHO IS?
One==> He wears sometimes black, sometimes dark gray shoes...
Two ==> He usually puts on dark blue trousers...
Three ==> He always wears a gray trench coat, a white shirt, a black tie and brown gloves.
Four ==> On his gloves he has a mobile phone...
Five ==> He always wears a very special hat with all kind of gadgets...
26th March, 2020:
Can you name three consecutive days without using Sunday, Wednesday and Friday?
30th March, 2020:
A person goes in a car and sees a golden door, and a silver door. Which door does he open first?
31st March, 2020:
What is in the middle of America?
1st April, 2020:
What starts with "t", is filled with "t" and ends in "t"?
2nd April, 2020:
People buy me to eat, but they never eat me, what am I?
3rd April, 2020:
What is at the end of a rainbow?
6th April, 2020:
What has hands but can't clap?
7th April, 2020:
You can see me in the water, but I never get wet, what am I?
8th April, 2020:
What belongs to you, but everyone uses more than you?
20th April, 2020:
"What three letters turn a girl into a woman?"
21st April, 2020:
"What is the only word that is spelled wrong in the dictionary?"
22nd April, 2020:
"I am first on Earth, second on heaven, I appear twice on weeks, never in months, and once in years"
23rd April, 2020:
"I am not alive, but I can grow. I do not have lungs but I need air to survive. What am I?"